Oh wow ..... mummy says that I am growing up too fast because I lost my first little toothy yesterday while I was sitting on mummy's lap. So of course she kept it. Didn't anyone tell her that she was supposed to leave it somewhere obvious for the tooth fairy? Duh! But no, when I woke up this morning the tooth fairy hadn't been. Must restock the tooth fairy with some Scooby Snacks and try again tonight! Ho hum ........
I met my Poppy for the first time on the weekend too! That was a very exciting adventure in the car all the way up to Umina and my first go with a car harness on. Too easy!
3 comments:
wow, congrats on the milestone miss Holly, you are growing up so fast :D
Hello Miss Holly, wow lost your first tooth and mummy kept it! I hope you get some scoobie snacks when you loose your next one.
I so love your adorable little face in this photo. Your beautiful brown eyes would melt the hardest of hearts. Stay gorgeous,
love
Wirg/Virginia
wow, you really are growing up very fast. how cute, a visit from the puppy tooth fairy to come yay!
Hope she brings you something good.
Deanne
xx
Post a Comment