Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My New House


Thanks to a neighbour who was disposing of this gorgeous little palace ........ seriously mummy has no shame picking things up off the side of the road (thanks for helping Aunty Cath!) .......... and more thanks to my ma and pa for pulling it all apart and scrubbing it up like new for me .......... I have a new little abode for when I'm outside (which isn't very often)!
Mummy bought me a snuggly wooly cushion for the inside and I don't mind curling up on it at all.

My very own Holly House!

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Aren't you just one lucky little doggie princess?? What a good mummy and ma & pa you have.
Deanne
xx

Jenni's Space said...

that is the most cutest little palace for a most gorgeous little princess.....so cute, no wonder your mummy loves taking lots of photos of you, my kids would love to play with you, you are adorable

Jenni's Space said...

that is one cute little palace for one cute little princess, you are adorable Holly, my kids would love to cuddle with you!