Wow it's been a couple of weeks since mummy has updated my blog! About time I say! She has been off to a scrapbooking retreat with the Little Scrapbook girls and performing at the Opera House and leaving me with the neighbours.
When mummy left me last Friday with Aunty Tam, Uncle Brad and Poet for the weekend, I was so sad that I sat by their front door for three hours pining for her. She has never gone and left me before. But I was a very good girl, I had lots of fun and was SOOOOO happy to see her on Sunday and meet my Aunty Lisa.
I am such a good girl for mummy. She loves me so much and makes sure I am well taken care of. I give her lots of cuddles and kisses in return.
1 comment:
Holly has such a pretty face! Love the pink coat!!
Deanne
xx
Post a Comment