....Good Golly Miss Holly
Holly
"It's all about ME!" Look at my gorgeous puppy face! I was supposed to be a long-haired chihuahua x mini foxie but I am now 9kg! I am owned by a mummy who absolutely loves and adores me and spoils me every chance she can!
Followers
Mummy's Favourite Place to Shop!
Little Scrapbook Shop
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(9)
►
2009
(14)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(53)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(9)
My First Little Tooth!
Message From Aunty Nic!
TGIF
Missing My Buddy
My New House
Look What My Mummy Did!
Ouch!
Naughty Poet!!
My First Sleepover
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
Friday, July 25, 2008
TGIF
Yes that's right. Thank God it's Friday! I get my mummy back for two whole days!
Heehee ..... don't you just love this photo! Why exercise when you can just sprawl out on the treadmill instead? That's my kind of exercise!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment