
How naughty is Poet! Mummy let us outside for a play this morning and this is how Poet returned to the door. Mummy was horrified and of course went straight for the camera (as all mummy's do) and Poet got an unexpected visit to the laundry (aka: day spa) for a clean up before her mummy comes home today! Me? I'm as clean as a whistle ...... as much as I probably wanted to join in with the shenanigans in the dirt ...... I knew better! Sorry Poet's mum - we won't let that happen again. Love Holly!
1 comment:
Don't feel bad Holly Dolly- Poet has on MANY occassions been quite obviously nose down and front paws flying in my garden too. She knows it's naughty but because she is such a tomboy she loves to rough it in the back yard!
maybe when you come and stay with Poet on your mini holiday you might find the same joy in our backyard!
Post a Comment