Saturday, May 24, 2008

We Have Lift Off!




Yes that's right! I have become airbourne - much to mummy's dismay. I can now jump onto the lounge all by myself! As long as I stay on my blankie - the world is a happy place. Mummy says the funniest part about me exiting the lounge is my Superman take off where I land about two metres away from the lounge. Woohoo - I can fly!

But the biggest news this week is that I now know to go to the door when I need to 'go'! I'm such a quick learner!

I had the best play with Poet Trinity yesterday afternoon. Aunty Tam laughed and laughed when she heard how I can talk doggy talk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo - I knew it wouldn't take you long, Missy!

Lisa Pate said...

Too cute!

Can't help but laugh at your beautiful lounge covered in blankets!!!!