Because I've been a little bit naughty, mummy thought it might be good therapy for her to find the cutest, most irresistable photo of me to post today to make her feel better. Let's face it - how could she be mad with me for long? - just look at me - I'm so beautiful! PS: I have a new nickname ..... "Wascaly Wabbit!"
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Look At Me! Look At Me!
Because I've been a little bit naughty, mummy thought it might be good therapy for her to find the cutest, most irresistable photo of me to post today to make her feel better. Let's face it - how could she be mad with me for long? - just look at me - I'm so beautiful! PS: I have a new nickname ..... "Wascaly Wabbit!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello you little Wascaly Wabbit! You do look very adorable, are you sure you have been naughty? I have linked you to my blog, so more people can meet you!
xxx Vanilla
Oh wow .... more friends! Thanks Vanilla ;)
Post a Comment