How cute am I !! This is one of mummy's favourite photos of me because of my adorable eyes! I had my first playdate on the weekend. Aunty Tam let me play with Poet. Wow ~ I like to play with other puppies and I can't wait to go back again. I was a little bit scared at first but I think I will toughen up a bit. Woohoo ~ my first friend - Poet Trinity. Mummy will take her camera with her next time - just like having the paparazzi following you seriously!
Monday, May 19, 2008
How cute am I !! This is one of mummy's favourite photos of me because of my adorable eyes! I had my first playdate on the weekend. Aunty Tam let me play with Poet. Wow ~ I like to play with other puppies and I can't wait to go back again. I was a little bit scared at first but I think I will toughen up a bit. Woohoo ~ my first friend - Poet Trinity. Mummy will take her camera with her next time - just like having the paparazzi following you seriously!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a gorgeous photo Holly! You look adorable!
xxx Vanilla
Post a Comment