Friday, May 16, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray for Friday


I love it when the weekend rolls around because I get to spend some quality time in my most favourite place of all ....... my mummy's lap! Yes I turn into a little 'snuggle bunny' on the weekend as opposed to the 'wascaly wabbit' she has seen this week. It's a dog's life ..... seriously!

PS: Happy Birthday to the Little Scrapbook Shop (www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au) who is turning 3 this month (gee that's old compared to me hey!) and a little Birdie told me that there are lots of things on SALE and special goodies and a CYBERCROP this weekend! WOOHOO my first party ...... but I don't like the scary clown Aunty Cath. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure is a cute puppy :) May I invite myself over some time to see her in person???

Michelle said...

Mizbear you may invite yourself over any time you like! I would love it!

:)