Where do I start? If cats get 9 lives .... I sure hope dogs do too because I reckon I've gone through 2 already. The first was when this big scary object (aka: plastic bag) invaded my backyard, waited until I was 2 cm away from checking it out with my nose and preceded to take off into the air and scare the bejeebers out of me! I turned and ran down the backyard like it was after me and mummy says she has never heard a dog yelp such a terrible frightened sound in all her life. (She laughed at me! Way to go mummy!)
But this one takes the cake. I'm starting to learn that you don't always have to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Whilst mummy was in the shower last night I decided to play tug with one of the waist-ties hanging from a coat on mummy's great big tall coatrack. Well the coatrack won that game! Mummy fled the shower after hearing one almighty crash and that horrible yelping sound again ...... followed by total silence. She thought she was going to find me under it in need of serious medical attention. But much to her joy - I wasn't under that - I was out barking madly under the coffee table in the living room and I tell you this - mummy is usually pretty happy to see me but she was SO happy to see me this time.
2 down - 7 to go! I need to slow down on this heart attack stuff - mummy says she can't cope! But she loves me, loves me, loves me with all her heart! Love you too mummy!
3 comments:
Something *always* happens when you are in the shower! Same at my place! xxx Vanilla
Oh my Holly you've grown some since I first saw you. Glad your adventures haven't injured you. That would have been pretty frightening the coat stand falling on you. Glad you have such a loving caring Mummy who comes to your rescue too!
hugs
Virginia/Wirg
Good Golly Miss Holly indeed! I am so glad you are OK after the round with the coatrack! They are nasty things aren't they! My Ozzie pulled mine over a few weeks ago too when playing with his flatmate, Charlie! (Both cats & we know they are nawty creatures don't we!). Can't wait to hear about your next adventures!!
Post a Comment