Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rub A Dub Dub




I was such a good girl on the weekend. I have graduated to having a bath in the "big bath" now because I have outgrown the laundry tub and I love it! What was once a total trauma for me and mummy ......... is now almost fun! Especially the part where I get to smoosh into all the towels to get dry and shake all over mummy!


Mummy also trimmed all the hair on my legs and I have little skinny birdie legs now! Who knew that I would turn into such a high maintenance pooch! Mummy loves it!
Luv Holly :)




3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

look at you growing so big Miss Holly! You are such a cutie patootie!! Good for you to be in the big bath now.
Deanne
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Miss Holly, too cute for words aren't you! You need to talk to my Scotty - he hates having a bath! No way can I get such a good photo as your mummy can! hehe

Lisa said...

What a beautiful photo Miss Holly!