Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's A Winner!






Look at what my mummy did last weekend, in the 45 minute LO challenge at the Little Scrapbook Shop retreat!! And guess what .......... because Poet and I are SO gorgeous - this LO was chosen as the overall winner for the weekend! That made mummy very proud because that's two years in a row now. She won last year with the top LO of Jeremy.





Good on you mummy! I'm so glad that I have given you the motivation to get your scrap stuff out again, with my beautiful photos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Holly's Mummy! She's a very talented lady your Mummy! And of course, you & Poet are just as gorgeous as eva!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

wow Holly, your mum is very talented. And just as well you are so pretty, cos it makes you a wonderful subject to scrap!!
Deanne
xx

Wirg's Creative World said...

Beautiful LO Miss Holly, your mummy is very clever and done a gorgeous job. I saw it for really too!

hugs
Wirg

Lisa said...

I love these layouts... how gorgeous is Holly and Poet! Amazing layouts to match the beautiful photos!
xxx Lisa