Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mummy's Gorgeous Goddaughter


Mummy loves it when Aunty Lisa sends her photos of her two gorgeous girls because then she has something else to scrap other than ME!!! Heehee!! There's a story to this one though ..... when mummy took me to the vet last time (which happens to right next to the local scrapbooking store) ..... mummy needed some retail therapy after the stress of being at the vet - so we walked up to the shop and they let me in too! So I walked around with mummy, as she had this photo in mind and I helped her choose the paper and all the little soccer embellishments! Aren't I clever! The ladies in there were so nice to me and I was such a good girl. I had my very best manners with all the other shoppers around. I hope you like it too Caitlyn!
Luv Holly :)

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

This is a beautiful layout,. Your mummy always does lovely pages. You were a very good doggie in the shop by the sound of it. well done!
Deanne
xx

Allison said...

I love the colours in that layout!
And how very convenient, the scrapbooking shop being right next to the Vet. :)