Friday, October 17, 2008

Just Too Gorgeous


Mummy went back to work this week a lot healthier than two weeks ago, but I miss her and she misses me EVEN more! She loved being a stay at home mum to her Holly Dolly! She had a good rest during the holidays and I was right by her side every chance I could get! It hasn't been all lonely this week though. Ma and Pa came over on Wednesday to visit, so Pa could mow the grass and then they came back again today! Talk about spoilt!


Anyhow ..... have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to see my Aunty Scrappinbear! How excitement!!!!

Luv Holly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Holly! How lucky were you getting a visit from Ma & Pa! And having your grass mowed is pwetty special too! Hope you don't get grass stains on your paws like my Scotty does after i've mowed!