I finally found a use for my Holly Dolly house! It's my secret hide-away for when mummy gives me a bone to chew! She must love her camera because she took over 50 photos of me eating my bone in my little house outside this morning! Well apart from the day she gave me the house, I've never been in it, so I guess she was a bit excited to see that I actually found a use for it at last! I'm very protective of my bone! No-one is allowed to go anywhere near it! Then of course when it wasn't s manky anymore, mummy let me bring it inside on my special blankie and I was SO patient because mummy must have taken at least another 50 photos of me inside. I'm fast asleep at her feet now. Heehee that's hard work modelling all day.
Luv Holly xx
4 comments:
Awww too cute Miss Holly! Sounds like a great place to hide your bone too! My dogs hide theirs in their kennels too :)
Miss Holly you are just the cutest little lady around! Maybe one day we will finally be able to pooch proof our back garden & have a little puppy friend ourselves.
hugs
Wirg x x
Too cute Miss Holly. Our kids love to see her little face - she is just the cutest.
Luv Sandie
Woohoo! Gad you finally can use your doggy house!! How cute that mum took so many photos of you lol!!!!!
Deanne
xx
Post a Comment