Saturday, September 20, 2008

We're All In the WARS!


Yes mummy and I have both had trips to the doctor/vet this week. Poor mummy she is still not right ...... and as for me well because I have been limping on three little leggies for a little while, mummy thought it was time to go and find out why. Well...... it appears that I have been rough-housing too much with Poet and I have torn some ligaments that hold my knee socket in place and it has been popping in and out and when it pops out I have to limp because my leg won't straighten.

So I have to have anti-inflammatories and not play with Poet for three weeks :( ...... and if it doesn't mend then surgery is the only other option. Boo hoo. Poor Holly Dolly! And mummy had so many playdates scheduled for me for the school holidays too. Bugger!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Good luck Holly, hope your joint mends!

Anonymous said...

Oh no Miss Holly! Hope your leg mends & no need surgery!! You & Mummy are definitely in the wars ... oh well ... more time to spend cuddling on the couch huh ;) (Gorgeous photo of you & your Mummy!)
Sending big healing, healthy vibes to your household :)

Rachel said...

Poor Holly, hope the leg heals up quickly - shame about the playdates though, at least Mummy will be there to keep you company ;)!

Hugs,
Pepper

Wirg's Creative World said...

Hello Holly and Mummy

Sorry to hear you both have had to visit the doctor's. Holly you have to be a good girl for mummy and rest that leg. I know you'll miss Poet, but you really don't want surgery little lady.
Shelee, I hope they find what ever's been causing your ill health. Nothing worse than not knowing, all the best and enjoy the holidays when you get to them, not long now.
hugs
Wirgie x x x

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Oh dear, poor poochie and poor mummy. Sorry to hear you are both under the weather. Hope your leg gets better soon and your mummy does too.
Deanne
xxx