Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pssssst!!!!


I snuck in a play with Poet yesterday ....... but don't tell anyone!

Mummy had a lovely day out with Aunty Tam today at the local craft markets.
Oh and mummy gave me a haircut too, but she can't use her camera because she's misplaced the charger so it's no Holly Dolly photos until that situation is fixed! I don't look much different at all. Mummy just thinned out my sheepdog coat for the hot weather that's all. I was such a good girl, I just chewed on a bone the whole time. Where oh where did Winter go?
Luv Holly xx

2 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

Gotta love school holidays!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are feeling better Shelee girl

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Its great that you got a little play with your friend Poet. (I won't tell).
Hope your mummy's camera cord shows up soon.
Deanne
xx