Check out the ears!

Some of mummy's cards for Helen's LSBS weekend card challenge #2.
Well two weeks means more than one thing here! It's been 2 weeks since mummy last updated my adventures and mummy will be holidays in 2 weeks!! Wahoo!
She has been busy making cards, not scrapping though. ME I hear you ask? Well .... I was a bit miserable when it rained last weekend and my toilet training went out the window, much to mummy's disgust. I have been sent to time-out outside a few times for it too and when mummy scooted me out the backdoor at 6.30am the other morning in the freezing cold, she finally took pity on me at 7.30 when she checked on me, to find me shivering to bits. I'm not smart enough to go sit in the beautiful little doggy house with the fluffy sheepskin pillow out there though am I? NO!!
I have so much hair, mummy calls me a sheepdog! All well and good in winter, but it's a stinking hot day here today and mummy took me out in the sun to go and vote and I collapsed in a heap on the cold kitchen tiles when I got back!
Mummy's not really well and been for a few tests this week, so let's hope they find out what's wrong so she can go back to being her normal self again.
Until next time folks! Luv Holly xx
3 comments:
Thanks for the update Holly!
You mkae sure you take care of Mummy and give her lots of TLC and tell her that everyone in the Riley household is wishing her well, and hoping the test results give you both some answers, and if they do show something- that is easily fixed!
Look at little Holly - she is just so cute. Love those perky little ears!!
Hope mummy is feeling better very soon.
Deanne
xxx
Oh, no! What's wrong with Holly's mummy and is she ok?
Post a Comment