....Good Golly Miss Holly
Holly
"It's all about ME!" Look at my gorgeous puppy face! I was supposed to be a long-haired chihuahua x mini foxie but I am now 9kg! I am owned by a mummy who absolutely loves and adores me and spoils me every chance she can!
Followers
Mummy's Favourite Place to Shop!
Little Scrapbook Shop
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(16)
▼
December
(2)
Christmas Tales
Have You Been Naughty or Nice?
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(9)
►
2009
(14)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
Monday, December 13, 2010
Have You Been Naughty or Nice?
Hello everyone,
I've been very quiet of late, but I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Holly Dolly Jolly Christmas! I'm on Santa's 'nice' list!! Are you?
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment