Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Tales

Guarding my stocking - hanging up just behind the tree!

Getting right into my stocking!

Well Christmas is over and what fun it was! Mummy hung my stocking beside the tree a day before Christmas and I sat on the lounge beside it for almost 24 hours guarding it so it wouldn't disappear! Then on Christmas morning, after I had eaten my breakfast, I went and sat straight underneath it until mummy came and got down for me. In my Christmas stocking was a new brown polar fleece blankie with puppy paw prints all over it, a Schmacko chomp'n'chew treat and a squeaky toy octopus (which is my new favourite toy!)

My pressies: blankie, treat and octopus!

I just love getting into presents! Mummy has trained me well. When we went to ma and pa's on Christmas Day I helped ma open her presents by sticking my nose inside them before she could get the paper off! It's just so exciting! I'm like a little kid - seriously! Then I got to open more presents at ma's. A squeaky fabric Santa toy, more treats, a little frisbee and the cutest Christmas t-shirt - that I had to wear for a while! Aunty Lisa also sent me more doggy treats..... and I know I am getting another present from Aunty Kath tomorrow when we go over there!

Hope all your wishes came true too!
Love
 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are very cute wearing that Christmas hat. You look like a Christmas Santa dog! Love Caitlyn.