Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm BACK!!!


...... in my mummy's classroom!


...... my 'Holly-ball!' .... Love it, love it, love it!

Wow it seems like forver since mummy updated my adventures here.

Well here goes - my Aunty Suzanne bought me this 'Holey-ball' now known as Holly-ball as part of mummy's birthday present and it is THE most played with toy in the house. We play fetch with it every morning while mummy eats her breakfast and then we play fetch off the bed at night with it before we go to sleep. I can always be seen with it very close by ready for a game!

I also got to go to mummy's school on the last day of term and visit her class as a reward for them. They loved me!!!!...... and I was such a good girl.

I am enjoying spending every day with my mummy whilst she is on holidays. Lots of kisses and cuddles. I had a quick trip to the vet the other night because I keep flapping my ears and I won't let mummy touch them. So I now have to have medicine squirted in them twice a day. Whilst I was there mummy asked if they could cut my nails too and guess what!!??....... I am such a squirmer that it took 4 people to hold me (with a muzzle on my face mind you!) to get the job done. Talk about traumatic!

Oh well - my pedicure looks tops and I am currently growling at something out the front door - my usual morning patrol.

Luv Holly xx

No comments: