Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy HOLLY-day!


Opening my pressie........


My new toy turtle!


I love my Ma !

Happy Birthday or should I say "Holly-day" to my girl. It was exactly one year ago today that dad rang me to say that the pet shop over at Doonside had puppies for sale and that I should go and take a look. After trying, for over an hour, to decide whether to buy Holly or her little brother, Ma helped me decide on Holly and we haven't looked back since.

She has filled a whole year with endless love, laughs, lots of play and lots of photos to scrap as well. I love how much you love your toys. I love how you always need to be close to me. I love how you snuggle. I love how you protect the house from strangers! I love that I picked YOU!

Happy Holly-day Holly!

Luv Mummy xx

No comments: