"It's all about ME!" Look at my gorgeous puppy face! I was supposed to be a long-haired chihuahua x mini foxie but I am now 9kg! I am owned by a mummy who absolutely loves and adores me and spoils me every chance she can!
That is a very gorgeous blankie Holly!! You are a very lucky doggy. And, wow, haven't you grown so much!!! You are looking very happy and healthy!! Your mummy must love you very much!! Deanne xx
5 comments:
That is a very gorgeous blankie Holly!! You are a very lucky doggy.
And, wow, haven't you grown so much!!! You are looking very happy and healthy!! Your mummy must love you very much!!
Deanne
xx
How gorgeous is your new blankie! Very lucky! You look sooo cute sitting on ur new blankie too posing for Mummy, so she can fill her scrapbook ;)
Love the blanket Holly! You are one lucky girl! Hi to your Mummy too!
Love your new Blanket Hollie!!!
You are definately one lucky girl Holly and very much loved.
Keep smiling gorgeous!!!!!
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment