Well we may have some progress at last! Mummy is off to hospital to have a gastrscopy to try and confirm whether or not she has Coeliac disease...... and given that she has had to go back on a full wheat diet this past week she is WAY worse for wear - very tired and lethargic and sleeping a lot. That means I get lots of mummy cuddles though!...... so hopefully the diagnosis will be affirmative and she can go off wheat for good and finally have some closure as to why she has been so sick of late. Good luck mummy. Love you! I'll be waiting here to give you a big cuddle when you get home.
Luv Holly Dolly xx
2 comments:
Well I really hope your mummy doesn't have any bad news Molly - please wish her well from me!
I hope your Mummy comes back home with some nice news Miss Holly! Give her a big cuddle and a smooch for us won't you xxx
Post a Comment