Monday, June 30, 2008

I Graduated!!



I graduated from puppy pre-school last week, but my mummy has been so sick that I have had to be her little mate and look after her for a week. Poor mummy.


Here's my certificate. Mummy is so proud of me because I can * sit * stay (almost) * come when called * allow mummy to groom me (when I choose) * lay right down * walk on different surfaces * interact with other puppies


..... and the best part of all is the number of treats I'm rewarded with along the way! Thanks to Jo and Lydia my pre-school teachers.

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

oh congratulations Holly.
And what a good girl you are to look after mummy when she has been sooo sick. Give her a bug hug for me!
Deanne
xx

Wirg's Creative World said...

Oh Miss Holly,
Congratulations on your graduation. Your Mummy must be very proud of you. What a good girl you've been. I your hope Mummy is starting to feel better. It was lovely to read that you've been watching out for your Mummy this past week or so, hugs to you and your Mummy :-)

Virginia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Holly! What a good lil girl you are graduating and looking after your sick mummy!