"It's all about ME!" Look at my gorgeous puppy face! I was supposed to be a long-haired chihuahua x mini foxie but I am now 9kg! I am owned by a mummy who absolutely loves and adores me and spoils me every chance she can!
Mummy wants to know if anyone has seen her puppy? How did I go from that to this in such a short space of time? I'm still a cheeky monkey - only the outer appearance has changed. I'm still a puppy in all other departments!
Oooo Miss Holly you have grown haven't you. I'm glad you are learning at Puppy Pre-school. Don't be scarred of the other pups, though, I'm sure they won't hurt you. You look lovely and snug in your new 'coat' Mummy's going to have fun 'blinging' it up I know. hugs Virginia/Wirg
1 comment:
Oooo Miss Holly you have grown haven't you. I'm glad you are learning at Puppy Pre-school. Don't be scarred of the other pups, though, I'm sure they won't hurt you. You look lovely and snug in your new 'coat' Mummy's going to have fun 'blinging' it up I know.
hugs
Virginia/Wirg
Post a Comment