Thursday, July 28, 2011

6 Month Update


Hello world!

Right now I am fast asleep, upside down on the bed right next to my mummy, on the gorgeous pink blankie that Aunty Lisa bought for me! I tell you .... life doesn't get much better than this. Mummy has been at home very sick today, so I have been on official 'look after mummy' duty all day sleeping on the bed right beside her. My little squeaky green froggie is right beside me .... it's never far away. Sometimes mummy has to remind me that I have a whole toybox full of toys to play with because I always go back to my froggie! It's nice to have a favourite.
Mummy took me to the puppy park in the school holidays and I had a little mooch around but I am still frightened by the other dogs. I got so stressed at one point that I launched myself up onto mummy's shoulder - I kid you not! The place I do love to go though,..... is in to school with mummy so I can run around the playground at full speed while there are no kids there. When mummy throws the rubber ball and I chase after it, I turn into this white blur of fur because I can run SO fast! I just love it and so does mummy. I go and visit all the other teachers in their classrooms and they all know me now...... even the cleaners!

I am a big hairy-bear because mummy has let my fur grow long for winter. I know it is driving her crazy but it keeps me warm ..... along with my gorgeous pink jammies!!!

Life is good!!

Luv HOLLY DOLLY!!

No comments: