Sunday, June 13, 2010

Holly Dolly asserts herself!


Last night I went to my Aunty Katherine's house! Since I was there last, they have acquired another puppy. Normally I just play with Looby-Lou, their black miniature poodle. She gives me space and we have a polite understanding of being in the same room but not really being buddy-buddy playmates. However, last night I met Cinnamon, the new miniature poodle! She's the bossy one apparently in thier household, but I put her in her place and asserted myself by letting her know that I wasn't going to put up with her nonsense and she spent most of the evening curled up on her blanket in the corner of the lounge too scared to come near me.

Mummy thought she'd never see the day when I would be boss of anyone! Yay me! When I go back for a week's holiday sleepovers there, I am hoping that Miss Cinnamon will play with me. Mummy says to just give it time!

:)

2 comments:

Clare said...

Hey puppy girl!!! well done Holly Dolly for asserting your puppiness! get mummy to give you big hugs & kisses from me, Bert & Simone xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo cute!! LOVING that photo!!!!! Thanks soooooooooo much for visiting my blog! I appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)