......... two years later .......!!!
YES that's right .... I was too busy celebrating yesterday to check in but I thought a report after the day would be more entertaining anyway!
My day started as normal with mummy and I waking up just before 6 and having breakfast. We always go back to bed whilst mummy has her breakfast and she plays 'fetch' with me before getting ready for work.
BUT she brought my birthday present back to bed with her. I love presents! I get my nose in there and check it all out .......... regardless of whose birthday it is and who is opening the present. Mummy has trained me well. If I see a gift bag or pretty paper with sticky tape - I'm in there!!
So in my pressie bag, was a brand new toy!!... a squeaky plush slipper on a rope. Now I really do have my own slipper to chew. There was also some Schmacko popcorn, a Schmacko chew treat, chicken treats and Dentabones. Yummy!!
Then, mummy went to work and I had some quiet time until my Ma and Pa came for a visit! Pa mowed the grass for mummy and Ma stayed inside with me and played fetch with a variety of toys I chose and gave me lots of Ma kisses and cuddles! I love my Ma. She helped mummy choose on that very important day, exactly two years ago.
Then mummy came home and cooked some cupcakes. She put pretty pink icing on them and I got one all to myself after dinner. Mummy sat down with me, put a little candle on top and while I was sniffing it - very carefully - I managed to blow it out (much to mummy's surprise!). Then mummy chopped it all up and I got to eat it. Wowee what a treat!! Thanks mummy.
THEN>>>>>>........ Aunty Tam, Uncle Brad and Poet came to visit, to bring me a birthday present. It was a cute plush elephant with dangly ropes hanging off it, with a squeaker! Yay! I almost ripped it out of mummy's hands because she teased me by opening it SO slowly.
We have called him "Tusky" the elephant so we don't get it mixed up with my other toy elephant and he has already been well played with.
What a TOPS day with endless visits and loads of excitement..... and of course it ended with me having big cuddles with mummy.
I'm a big 2 (14) year old now. Mummy is wondering what it will be like to live with a teenager for the next year!!!
Luv Holly Dolly xx
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY DOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh baby girl i am so happy that you had a wonderful day & sounds like you have been one very spoilt puppy. So glad you got some new toys too & so many visitors. Come back very soon Holly. Love & kisses, Clare, Bert & Simone xxx
Post a Comment