Sunday, May 31, 2009

BUSTED.............. again!!!!


When mummy sits at her scrap table with her iPod on and ignores me on a Sunday afternoon ..... I plan my revenge! I do a reconnoissance mission around the scrap room of everything at my eye level (remember - scrap stash is the enemy!!) and I surreptitiously remove chewable items in a stealthlike manner and then chew them under the table - right at mummy's feet! She can't hear me of course, because she has her iPod on!!

But all good missions must come to and end because I got busted big time for this one! I even had my little Cooper puppy partner in crime with me. Fat lot of help he was!

Oh well it had the desired effect - it got mummy's attention!!

Luv Holly xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so busted! Wonder if it was a particular word he spelled in the chewing!

Tracy said...

Oh that look!!! Almost a 'what you lookin at willis?' look... Too cute Shelee

Huggs
Trac x