Mummy's poor little bunny has a urinary tract infection!
How do I know this? Well when mummy got home from work today, she found a few drops of blood on the floor near the newspaper where I do a wee ....... and she watched me do another wee outside and saw a bit of blood, so she rang the vet for a chat. The nice vet lady told her that she had to collect a urine sample. So ..... you can just picture mummy standing out in the rain with a margarine container under my butt collecting wee. But she did!
So when I got to the vet, we were the only ones in the waiting room except for a couple of kittens in a cage on the floor for sale. Now mummy knows I don't like kitty cats but she made me go over and look at them anyway! She literally had to drag me close to have a look and they both hissed and lashed a paw in my direction at the same and I squealed like a pig that had been branded with a red hot poker! How embarrassment!!!...... and I kept squealing all the way back to my seat. The poor vet wondered what on earth was going on in the waiting room!
Poor mummy, she was so embarrassed but it serves her right. She should have known by my body language that I didn't want to say hello to those kitty cats even though she did!
It's official ..... I am the biggest sooky la la in the world.
So it's antibiotics for me for the next 10 days. Boo hoo ..... but at least mummy brought me back home and didn't leave me there this time!
Luv Holly xx
3 comments:
Feel better soon holly... hope no more kitty catsin the near future.
Oh sweety - Aunty Tamara suffers from UTI's quite a bit! Hugs honey bunch.
Poor Holly. Hope you feel better soon.
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment